Given the increasing integration of schools and further education and AMiE's equally strong representation from both of these fields it means that AMiE is well placed to recognise opportunities and weaknesses within the current changes to the education landscape and express front line views on what would be best for both education leaders and managers, in delivering change on the ground, and for the learners they serve.
With extensive knowledge of the huge range of issues faced by leaders and managers every day, we understand that you have different needs and require a different level of expertise and guidance. AMiE has been developed with this in mind and provides its members with a dedicated top-quality service which includes:
- direct access to regional officers dedicated to dealing with leadership and management issues
- confidential helpline for you to use in your capacity as a professional manager or as an employee with a workplace problem
- peer-to-peer support through networking and online forums
- a range of publications and courses sharply focused on contemporary management issues specifically developed for managers and leaders of today and tomorrow
- education news updates direct to your desktop
- consultation with members, giving you the opportunity to influence policy and get involved in issues that affect you
- a dedicated leadership council that considers and debates key educational issues providing a comprehensive view from a leadership perspective
- an authoritative voice for all education leaders and managers
- enhanced and substantial political influence
- a wide range of additional services and good deals on insurance and other services.